Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Giraffe Nails

Guys!

It's been so freaking long since of done some free hand nail art. I completely forgot how much I loved it! It stinks because I really don't have the time to do free hand nail art anymore but I'm really glad that I decided to make some time for these adorable nails.

I started off this look with a base of Color Club Look, Don't Tusk. When it was dry I created the giraffe spots with NYC Brownstone and some giraffe stencils from Stick It! Nail Vinyls. On my middle nail I created the giraffe using various acrylic paints. I sealed each nail in with some Seche Vite and added a layer of NYC Matte Me Crazy for a flat finish.



What do you guys think?! I am obsessed with these! My mom's favorite animal is a giraffe so.... now I have to recreate them on her nails LOL

What's your favorite animal?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment