Monday, August 24, 2015

Leopard Nail Art

Leopard is one of my absolute favorite animal prints so it's okay for me (and everyone else) to be absolutely OBSESSED with these vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls, see for yourselves! 

I started with a base of China Glaze Pool Party and applied a layer of Seche Vite to speed up drying time. Then I applied the Leopard Vinyls on my nail and sponged over with Mundo De Unas Light Gold. I peeled off the vinyl, sealed it all in with one more layer of Seche Vite and added a black rhinestone by my cuticle to finish it off.




Oh gawd these are EVERYTHING! These Leopard Vinyls make it so incredibly easy to do leopard nails it's amazing! Not to mention, Stick It! Nail Vinyls recently moved to a new brand of vinyl and its perfect! Look at those clean lines and no sticky residue! 

If you want to get some for yourself you can check out Stick It! Nail Vinyls at: stickitnailvinyls.storenvy.com

What do you guys think? Would you give these a try?

Thanks loves :)



No comments:

Post a Comment