Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Always In My Heart

Hi guys,

If you follow me on Instagram (@pinkandpolishednails) then would would have heard already that my beautiful grandmother passed away last Thursday. She fought a short but terrible battle with uterine cancer, and watching her fight and slowly fail was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But she is finally at peace and not hurting anymore and that gives me solace.

So, when I went to paint my nails I automatically went for my LynBDesigns Nightmare Revisited. My grandma loved it when I painted her nails and this was the last color I painted on her and she was so in love with it. It seemed only fitting to use it now, especially because it's one of my favorite colors too. I painted two easy coats and applied some Multi Heart Stencils from Stick It! Nail Vinyls over each nail. Then I sponged on some Wet n Wild Black Creme halfway up each nail, removed the vinyl and applied a coat of Seche Vite to seal everything in. 




I love the way this look came out and it makes my heart smile to be reminded of my grandmother. 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment