Monday, February 22, 2016

And They Call It Puppy Love

PUPPIES! 

I mean I know we all love nails here but I have another love too... PUPPIES! I have such a sorf spot in my heart for puppies, big or small, old or young, I love them all :) So when I stumbled upon the Furry Best Friends stamping plate by UberChic Beauty I just KNEW I needed to have it! And good news... I was right, it is as amazing as I thought it would be!

I decided to start off with a simple look with a few paw prints and a puppy face. What I like about these is that they are so unique, along with all of the  images on this plate, they aren't like everything I've seen before and I love that!

I started with a base of CBL Berries in the Snow. When it was dry I stamped over each nail with the paw print/puppy face images form the Furry Best Friends plate form UberChic Beauty and Mundo de Unas Light Gold. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it!


I absolutely adore the way these came out! I hope they brough a smile to your face as they did to mine :) 

What about you? Do you love puppies? Or maybe you're a kitty person? Share you loves with me in the comments!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment