Monday, February 8, 2016

Cupcake Polish: Unicorn Collection Swatches

I am actually dying T.T 

The beautiful-ness of this collection is just over the top, call it love, call it whatever you want but I guarantee you, you NEED these gorgeous polishes in your life! That's right, I'm talking Unicorns, specifically the Unicorn Collection from Cupcake Polish. Don't believe me? Let the swatches speak for themselves <3


Imagine
A stunning teal jelly base packed with teal and silver holographic micro glitters. Formula is on the thicker side but that's to be expected with a micro glitter polish but it was extremely easy to work with. I want to note that the formula on all five of these were the same, so excuse me for being redundant LOL! This polish dries slightly textured so you will want a top coat for sure if you want that smooth shiny finish. Swatch below is two coats, yes TWO coats to get a beautiful full coverage finish, I DIE, with one coat of Seche Vite top coat. 


Magic
A peridot green jelly base packed with peridot green and silver holographic micro glitters. Formula is the same as the rest, thicker but definitely easy to work with. It will dry slightly textured so be sure to top coat to get that smooth and shiny finish. Swatch below is two coats with Seche Vite top coat. 


Wish
A medium/light pink jelly base packed with pink and silver holographic micro glitters. Formula is the same as the others and it will dry to a textured finish so make sure you add your favorite top coat to get that smooth and shiny finish. Swatch is two coats with Seche Vite top coat. 


Dream
A medium blue jelly base packed with blue and silver holographic micro glitters. Formula is the same as the others and dries slightly textured also so make sure you add a top coat if you want a smooth and shiny finish. Swatch is two coats with Seche Vite top coat. 


Believe
A beautiful purple jelly base packed with purple and silver holographic micro glitters. Formula is the same as all of the others and make sure you add a top coat because it will dry to a slightly textured finish. Swatch is two coats with Seche Vite top coat. 


These are SO SPARKLY! They are all so beautiful and I am so impressed by the formula. I rarely see a micro glitter that is completely opaque in two coats, if ever. Definitely happily impressed. 

My favorite would have to be Imagine, I'm just so into teal and mint colors lately and with the added holographic sparkle this is a must have for me. But honestly I think they are all must haves LOL!

Cupcake Polish retails for 13.00USD for a 15mL polish. You can buy these pretties and so many more at www.cupcakepolish.bigcartel.com. Stay up to date with new releases, coupons, and so much more by following:



What do you guys think? Have you tired any of the Unicorn polishes? Have you tried any Cupcake Polish polishes? What did you think? I'd love to know be sure to leave me a comment!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment