Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gradient loveliness :)

Hello everyone again!

So if you read my last post you know that my camera decided not to be friends with me anymore and stop working but I just got it back and its ready to go! So I just need to show you guys the mani I did last night. A couple of days or so ago Kayla of Nails by Kayla Shevonne posted a tutorial on how she gets her gradients so smooth and I decided to try it her way to see if it worked for me and guess what?! Its perfect!!!! Well, not perfect because i can always get better but it still came out pretty awesome :) Check it out!


Colors used:
- Sinful Colors Love Nails
- Sally Hansen Blue It
- Sally Hansen Black Out






Please ignore the oddly shaped index finger....




Pretty smooth right? It's so gosh darn beautiful! You guys should most definitely check out her tutorial it works so well! 

There is actually going to be more added to this mani tho, I have this idea that I want to do Disney Days, once a week post a different disney movie on my nails.. would you guys like to see something like that? Or maybe would a bunch of people want to do it together? Let me know! Also can you guess which disney movie this is going to turn into?! :)

What to you guys think??

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment