Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Challenge!!!

Hey everyone! 

So just a quick post tonight I wanted to let you guys know about a new challenge I just joined for November!!! Yay! I really enjoy doing challenges it pushes my creativity SO much!! This new challenge is called the Lazy 15. This challenge posts 3 times a week M,W,F. I think it's going to be a lot of fun! If any of you are interested in joining too head on over to Phoenix Nails she has an inlinkz there and you can jump in! :) Here's what the challenges are!


What do you guys think? I'm pretty excited and I hope you guys join in too!! 

Thanks for reading and look forward to some graveyards in the morning!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great challenge - cuts out all the excess bits!!! I would love to join in, but I am in the middle of a few things right now. Maybe I will revisit the idea after Christmas)) I will be keeping an eye on your progress though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be nice because it doens't post every single day lol! And I will do my best not to let you down! ;)

      Delete
  2. I have never joined any of these challenges since I'm so nail art challenged myself...I wish I had the art skills like so many of you lovely talented ladies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure you have the skills! Your awesome!! :) And mine got so much better from doing the challenge too! :)

      Delete