Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Under the sea!

Hi guys :)

I'm really excited to show you all my mani for today! It's mermaid inspired because that's the first thing I thought of when I picked up a new polish I bought the other day, that polish being Claire's Drops of Jupiter which is part of their Starstruck Collection. I wish I had taken a picture of just the polish because it's beautiful! Although it's slightly more beautiful in the bottle because it is a lovely teal with a purple duochrome that doesn't seem to want to transfer onto the nail too well. It's still pretty none the less :) Look at what I came up with :)



Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Golden-I
- Claire's Drops of Jupiter










You can't see it well but I did stamp over Drops of Jupiter with BM-201 using Sally Hansen Golden-I. It's subtle but very pretty :) I did the half moons using the paper hole protectors and then added the "glequins" (as Sam over at The Nailasaurus brilliantly made up :)) using some clear polish and a toothpick.

I really love how these came out!! What do you guys think???

Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love that color!! It looks great with the glequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw it and knew exactly what I wanted to do I'm so happy it came out the way I envisioned it :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty!!! You did a fab job on this mani!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The glequins are way easier to work with then I thought they'd be!

      Delete
  3. Hey! Love these!!! May I try!? ^^
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!! :) Let me know when you put them on your blog so I can see!! have fun! :)

      Delete