Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Belated graduation nails

Hey guys!

Man, these nails are LATE! I was supposed to post them in the beginning of June... oops ;) Now I'm not the one that graduated, it's actually my boyfriend's little sister that did. She graduated from high school woooooo! I remember being so damn excited to get out of school I basically ran out those doors. Yeah, I was one of those people who hated school, I got good grades but just hated every second of it. Eh, it's not for everyone I guess. Anyways I knew she was so excited and I just had to create some nails just for the occasion and I knew exactly what to do!! Check out below to see what I decided on :) 

Okay so the school colors are white and blue so I knew where to start... With a base of Essie Blanc on all of my nails except my thumb and ring. When they dried I stamped over them using Bundle Monster BM-H23 and Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist. I added China Glaze Fairy Dust on top for a little extra sparkle. On my ring and thumbs I started with a base of Sally Hansen InstaDri Silver Sweep. I added two sponged coats of Hard Candy Celebrate Sequins (oh my holo!). And for one final touch I stamped a graduation cap on my thumb with Bundle Monster BM-H23 and Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist. I finished off all of my nails with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go






I love these nails SO MUCH! And I really loved how convenient it was that Bundle Monster had a stamping plate with super cute little graduation caps. Oh and my ring finger was seriously blinding in the sunlight, talk about accident causing nails lol! 

How about you guys, did you love of hate school?

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment