Tuesday, September 16, 2014

31DC2014 Day 16: Geometric

Hey guys!

It's day 16 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 and the them is geometric! I went the easy route today again with some stamping, but I have tomorrow off of work so I should be able to get back into doing some more fun free hand work! But these nails are so fun and colorful it makes the stamping okay! ;) 

I started off with a four different bases, Color Club Eternal Beauty, Color Club Miss Bliss, Color Club Over The Moon, and Color Club Kismet. When they were all dry I stamped over them using Bundle Monster's plate BM-417 and LA Colors Black. I sealed it all in with some Essie Good To Go and the design was finished!








I love using the Color Club Halo Hues they're just so holographic and sparkly and everything that makes me smile! ;) And the fun triangle stamp doesn't tone down the holographic-ness at all! 

Okay guys it's your turn, post a link to your 31DC2014 geometric nails in the comments so I can see! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment