Tuesday, September 9, 2014

31DC2014 Day 9: Rainbow Nails

It's day 9 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 and the theme is RAINBOW!!!!

I'm so pumped, I love doing rainbow nails! I know you guys don't see many on my blog but trust me, combining all those colors just makes me all happy inside :) 

Ready to see what I came up with???

I started by painting on the red section with a small nail art brush and OPI Big Apple Red. Then I followed the line and created the rest using OPI Juice Bar Hopping, OPI Candlelight, OPI You Are So Outta Lime!, Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze, and OPI Push & Pur-Pull. Once all of the lines were created I top coated with a super secret special holographic topcoat... hint, it's mine and it's part of my soon to be released Halloween collection and it may or may not glow in the dark ;) After that I sealed everything in with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go








So how about that holographic top coat?! It may be my favorite from my Halloween collection from my brand The Little LacquerBean! Keep an eye out for the release date, it's coming up soon! But for now feel free to check out the store and check out my Welcome To The Country Fair Collection and my variety of nail vinyls HERE

But I'm super loving on these nails and I'm so heartbroken that I will have to take them off in just a few short hours!! I guess I have to have fun with them while I can! ;) 

Okay guys it's your turn! Post the link to your 31dc2014 rainbow nails in the comments so I can see!

Thanks loves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment