Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bloody Spiders

I HATE THESE NAILS!

Not that I don't think they're cool because they are... but SPIDERS T.T Grossssssss!

I suppose spiders go hand in hand with Halloween but man, do I hate them! Sade to say these nails didn't last more then the amount of time it took me to photograph them LOL! 

Anyways.... let's get creating ;) 

I started with a base of Essie Blanc. When it was dry I applied some liquid latex around my nails and created the blood splatter with a straw and OPI Big Apple Red. I removed the liquid latex and added some spider decals from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and sealed everything in with some Seche Vite. And that was it! Check them out!




Spooooooooky! As much as I hate spiders I think these are absolutely perfect for Halloween! What will you be wearing on your nails this year?

Thanks loves :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment