Monday, May 9, 2016

Repeater

You know when a color combination is just so good you need to use it again? 

Yeah, that's definitely what happened here!
My obsession with Colors by Llarowe stamping polishes is still going strong and that purple to turquoise color combo is just too good not to use again. Want to see what I created?

I started with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. When that was dry I applied Abstract Teardrop Stencils from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and sponged a gradient of CBL Lilac Petals and Turq'd over top. I removed the vinyls while the polish was still wet and sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite.  


YUMMY!

I am LOVING this look, so fun and I love how crisp the lines are from the vinyls.

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment