Friday, September 6, 2013

Water marble is my.... friend?

Hi cupcakes!

I've been having so much luck with water marbling lately I can't even believe it! Surely it will run out soon so I'm taking advantage of it as long as I can ;) Now I love me a good neon water marble... but there's something that I love even more... holographic water marble!! 

I heard through the grapevine that the Color Club Halo Hues were good for marbling so I figured I'd test out just how true that rumor was... turns out its 100% true! 

I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and used Color Club Kismet, Over the Moon, and Eternal Beauty for the marble on my middle, ring, and thumb. On my index I have two coats of Eternal Beauty and on my pinky I have two coats of Kismet





What is with this blurriness?!?!?!



Holy rainbow!! Now these were super cool! The only thing that made me sad was that the marble kind of disappeared when the sun hit them... but it's ok I suppose because I mean just look at that rainbow!! ;) 

I'm still holding on to the last threads of summer, wearing my neons and holos as much as I can ;) What do you do to remind yourself of sweet summertime?

Thanks dolls! 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am holding to my summer polishes too, but I try to do that all year long..! It just cheers me up so much! Well, this mani is perfect: in the shade, marble. In the sun, rainbow! What else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Summer polishes can always put a smile on my face! You are too kind lady thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  3. I love it! It must be great to be a friend of Ms. Watermarble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is nice when she decides to work with you! LOL Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  4. Holo marbling?! Oh my gosh, how gorgeous is this! :D I wear summer colors all year round lol. I can't give up my neons and brights hehe.

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Who cares if its 5 degrees out? You better believe I'll be wearing some neon pink on my nails!! LOL Thanks lady!! :)

      Delete