Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Anti-Valentine's Day

Hi guys!

It's Tuesday again and you know what that means.... Twinsie Tuesday! The theme for this week is Anti-Valentine's Day and I was kind of at a loss for this one. I really enjoy Valentine's Day, call me a hopeless romantic all you want ;), so I never really know what to do for an Anti-Vday manicure. But I really am happy with the design I created, are you ready to take a look?

I started off with a base of Essie No Baggage Please. When it was dry I used the dry brush technique to create a distressed look using Lime Crime Parfait Day, Color Club Miss Bliss, China Glaze Escaping Reality, and WetnWild Black Creme. I sealed everything in with Seche Vite and that was it!




So what do you think?! Did I do a good enough job for an Anti-Valentine's Day manicure? At least I tried right? ;) Make sure you take a look at the other girls Anti-Valentine's Day manicures, I can't wait to see what everyone came up with!


Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas


 Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment