Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stamped Lace Nails

Hi guys!

I hope you're not tired of stamped nails because I just got this plate in from The Born Pretty Store and I am dying! It's a lace plate and every. single. design. is PERFECTION! I've always struggled trying to find the right lace pattern and this plate has 14 full nail designs along with 7 partial designs. Like I said, perfection.

I've used this plate:

To create this design and the image came out so crystal clear. I was very impressed and I'm so excited to try out all of the other designs on this plate.

For this design I started off with a base of Color Club Cosmic Fate. When it was dry I stamped over it using BPS Black Stamping Polish and the design circled above. I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite and that's it!





I love how incredibly easy it is to create intricate, elegant, and beautiful designs with this plate. I really am quite impressed.

You can buy this stamping plate HERE and countless other nail art tools at www.bornprettystore.com

Make sure you stay up to date with all new releases, tips and tricks by following them:



What do you guys think? Will you try out any of their stamping plates? Or have you already tried them? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Thanks loves
Kristine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment