Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Twins Tuesday: Jelly Sandwich

ITSSSSSSSSSS TWINSIE TUESDAY!!

Whoops! I fell off the Twinsie Tuesday wagon and I feel terrible! I kept meaning to make up posts and do the challenges but my job always seemed to get in the way T.T But "know on wood" things seem to be settling down now and I think I'm slowly finding my rhythm again so Twinsie Tuesday should resume it's regular schedule here on my little blog :)

Anyways, the theme for today is Jelly Sandwich! I have to confess something, I've never actually done a jelly sandwich manicure X.X Shhhhhh I am a jelly sandwich virgin no more! I love this sweet and soft look, it's super subtle but isn't that what a jelly sandwich is about?!

I started off with a base of OPI Bubble Bath. When that was dry I added a layer of OPI Pirouette My Whistle and added another layer of OPI Bubble Bath over that. I sealed everything in with a  layer of Seche Vite and finished this design off with a quick coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy.



This is such a soft and feminine look and it has just enough visual intreset to keep us polish addicts entertained ;) I have to say I liked this design a lot more then I thought I would. It's opening up a whole new slew of polish combinatations and I can't wait to try them out!

What do you guys think? Don't forget to check out all of the other girls and see what they've come up with, I know I'm super excited to see all the jelly sandwiches ;)




Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

Thanks loves
Kristine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment