Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Butterfly wings

Hi guys!

Happy Tuesday! My Tuesday is technically like my Monday so I'm not too excited -_- lol! Oh well I've got some lovely butterfly wings for you all today!! I've been trying to find some trends that I've never done before and butterfly wings was definitely on the top of the list. They always look so beautiful and delicate.... not sure I pulled off the delicate part haha. I didn't watch any tutorials or anything so I suppose if I did they may have come out a bit more.... refined :) Take a look!!



Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Teal Steel
- Sinful Colors Black on Black
- Hits Hefesto
- White Acrylic Paint








The next picture isn't very good quality but I really wanted to show you guys the beautiful holo-ness underneath :)


Not really sure why I decided to go with blue but I knew I wanted it to be holo-ified and I just LOVE blue holo anything :) So blue butterfly it is!! 

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading! :)

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, and I love the blue holo polish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I wish I had a real blue holo :( *sigh* but the holo top coat works just as well LOL :)

      Delete
  2. These are so awesome your so talented with free handing!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww *blush* you are too sweet!!! Thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Uber pretty! I haven't found the gumption to try this yet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) And you totally HAVE to try it and then you HAVE to show me ;) lol!!!

      Delete
  4. love your version, awesome manicure *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you have done here, you took it to another level with the holo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much!! :) If I could holo-ify every single mani.... I SO WOULD!! Haha

      Delete