Friday, November 2, 2012

The Lazy 15: Tape

Good morning all my lovely readers!

Today is the first day of my new challenge The Lazy 15! Today's prompt is tape mani :) I knew when I saw this one I wanted to play with my striping tape again! I don't do many manis with striping tape because they just take SO long :( But I actually had fun doing this one excpet for one thing that I have to say right now.... I HATE THE YELLOW STRIPE ON MY POINTER FINGER! Whew I feel better ;) But really just ignore that last stripe because it really bothers me :( Take a look! :)



Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Teal Steel
- China Glaze Sun-Kissed
- Sinful Colors Let's Talk










I'm pretty pleased at how these came out besides my pointer. I really like my ring finger though if it didn't take so long I would have done them all like that!

So what do you guys think? Are you excited to see another challenge on here?! 

Thanks for reading and make sure you check out all of the other challengers below!!! :)


14 comments:

  1. I really like the colors you chose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. I really like the accent finger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) I think next time I'll do them all like that!

      Delete
  3. I love the colour combo! And the accent nails is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The accent finger is definitely my fav!! :)

      Delete
  4. It's so cute! I like the unconventional color combo, neon yellow and purple work well together. I like your accent finger, but actually didn't notice the blue striping underneath until I later. The perils of photographing neons, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I've always loved neon yellow and purple together even if neons hate to be photographed -_- LOL

      Delete
  5. I love yellow and purple together! This looks so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) Yellow and purple are one of my fav combos :)

      Delete
  6. Great combo! I hope it's not yet too late to join.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope it's never too late :) Come join the fun and thank you!! :)

      Delete