Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Valentine's Day Marble

Yay for water marble nails that aren't a fail!! 

I made sure to pray real hard to the water marbling gods before I even started this mani and thank goodness they answered my prayers ;) 

Valentine's Day themed nails would never be complete without at least one pink water marble design! So let's get to it! 

I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow. Then I taped off around my nails and completed the marble using Sally Hansen Hard Drive, Sally Hansen Party Hard-y, and Sally Hansen Heart of Stone. I finished off with some Poshe and was ready to go.






I almost added some China Glaze Fairy Dust on top.... almost.... but I really loved the clean and crisp look to this marble so I'm happy I left it alone :) 

I literally wore these for a full week before I could take them off! They were even all chipped and gross but I just loved the marble so much I held on to them way longer then I should have! Oh well LOL 

Thanks loves :) 


18 comments:

  1. This is incredibly beautiful. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm so scared of water marbling, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thank you so much lady!! :) And don't be afraid it just takes patience ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You have to! It would look gorgeous on your nails!! Thanks so much Danielle!! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!! If only the water marbling gods would answer MY prayers now! LOL!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Just pray reallllllllly hard!! ;) Thanks so much lady!! :)

      Delete
  5. I think you need to re-title this post as "The Most Perfect Valentines Day Marble" GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thank you so much lady!! You are too sweet!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Absolutely beautiful and just perfect for Valentine's Day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so great! I really want to do a Valentines watermarble but i'm never successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try again! It's all about the polishes you use, some spread better in water then others :) Thank you so much Stephanie!! :)

      Delete