Monday, February 10, 2014

Pretty in pink

Whew I disappeared there for a short while!

Sorry guys I didn't mean to! You know sometimes life gets in the way of blogging but it's all good! Hopefully I can get back on schedule soon :) 

Anyways my nubbies have finally grown out a bit! But I've still got my stamping mojo going on and I recently bought this super pretty pink Essie and knew some delicate black stamping would be just PERFECT over it!

I started with a base of Essie No Baggage Please, a gorgeous pale sheer pink. When that was dry I stamped over it using L.A. Colors Striping Polish in Black and Bundle Monster BM- 419. I top coated with some Poshe and I was done! 






I really love how the delicate stamping compliments the pink! Believe it or not this is actually my first Essie polish EVER! I never wanted to spend the money but now that I have I'm hooked! What's your favorite Essie polish? I'm itching to buy some more ;) 

Thanks loves :)

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! The pink and brown look so pretty together and your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping! Some of my favorite Essies are Little Brown Dress and Mint Candy Apple, although I just bought Sable Collar to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I'll definitely have to check those out! Thanks so much lady!! :)

      Delete
  3. I like the fabric vibe in this mani - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize it looks fabric-esque! ;) But not I totally see it! Thanks so much Maria!! :)

      Delete
  4. These are so, so cute! I love the pale shade of pink and your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete