Friday, August 22, 2014

Chevron dots

When lack of inspiration hits it's low point.... we turn to dots!

LOL I did these nails back when I was struggling for nail inspiration, but they actually came out better then I thought they would. Can this even technically be called a chevron though? Hmmmm I hope so or I have no idea what I would call these ;) 

I started off with a base of China Glaze Escaping Reality. Then I used Color Club Beyond, Color Club Miss Bliss, and a couple of different sized dotting tools along with a tooth pick to create all of the dots. I finished the design off with a coat of Essie Good To Go






While I didn't know exactly where these nails were going, I quite like the out come. It's a sort of abstract dotted chevron-thingy. Oh.... and it's PINK! So obviously I like it duhhhhhhh ;) 

Thanks for reading guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment