Monday, October 20, 2014

Friendly Frankenstein

What's Halloween without any Frankenstein nails!?!

Not Halloween I can tell you that ;) 

Ready to get started?

I started off with a base of The Little LacquerBean Radioactive Slime. With it dried I took black acrylic paint and a small nail art brush to create the french tips and messy stitches. On my ring finger I used assorted acrylic paints to create the cute little Frankenstein that I recreated form THIS image. A sealed everything in with some Essie Good To Go and that was all!



Ahhh he's so cute I just want to squeeze him!!! ;) LOL No but really I love cute Halloween things as opposed to scary things. I think it's because I'm better at creating cute, cartoon-ish style nails. 

What about you guys, what's your favorite Halloween character?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment