Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween with Bundle Monster

Hey guys! 

Ready for some more Halloween nails? I figured it's been a while since I've done any stamping manicures so I took out the stamping plates to see what I could create! Bundle Monster has so many amazing designs, and even s few plates dedicated to just Halloween! Ready to check out what I did?

I started off with a base of The Little LacquerBean Glow-Stly. When it dried I used the cool Halloween text image on Bundle Monster BM-H07 and L.A Colors Black. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that's it! 




Ooooooh holo-y goodness!

I actually like how the image didn't transfer cleanly on each nail, I think it gives it an even spookier look! What do you think?

Oh! And if you want to purchase Glow-Stly there's never been a better time, I'm running a 50% off sale in my store to get rid of my older style bottles! Plus for every bottle you purchase your name gets put into a raffle and when I run out of bottles I will randomly select one winner to receive 2 polishes of their choice from my shop for free!! Just use code 50bottles at checkout! 

Http://thelittlelacquerbean.storenvy.com

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment