Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I Hope you're ready for some stamping

Hi guys!

I hope you all made it through Monday with little to no problems... my day was terrible, everything that could go wrong at work did. *sigh* but it's Tuesday now so it's all good!! ;) 

It's been a little crazy around here with my indie line, getting ready for some new releases, restocks, and two super special, super secret things... more information coming soon!! But you guys know I could never let go of this little blog! I love showing you guys my nail designs and while this design is on the simpler side I still love it and I hope you guys do too! Want to get started?

Alright I started off with a base of The Little LacquerBean Hope, a beautiful medium pink linear holographic polish (still available in the shop! ;)) When it dried I used Bundle Monster plate BM-404 and Color Club Beyond to stamp the design. I sealed everything in with a coat of Essie Good To Go and that was it!






UGH I just love pink polish!! Who would have thought it ;) ;) I really loved wearing this design because it was so simple yet when the sunlight hit it look out! I have to say that I actually did get distracted looking at them while driving O.O my boyfriend had to remind me to look at the road LOL oops!

What about you guys? What's your favorite color nail polish?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment