Saturday, November 22, 2014

Shake your tail feathers

Hey guys!

I'm so excited! Do you know why? Maybe because in less then a week I can eat a disgusting amount of food and not even be ashamed ;) I LOVE Thanksgiving! I love spending time with my family and all that food.... that glorious food! Ugh I just can't wait! So I've decided to do a few 'Thanksgiving-esque' designs leading up to my Thanksgiving nails which I'll show you all on Thursday. Oh and if anyone has any ideas what I should do please let me know! 

This first design I really enjoy. I love this stamp because it reminds me of turkey tail feathers, and add holo to anything and I'm hooked :) Let's get started!

I started off with a base of Lime Crime Milky Ways on my middle and ring finger and Color Club Cosmic Fate on my pointer and pinky. I stamped over my middle and ring fingers with Color Club Cosmic Fate and Bundle Monster plate BM-212. And because I didn't like the way the stamp was near my cuticles I decided to add a half moon to both nails with the same color. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that was it. 




Mmmmmm dat sparkle doe *.* I love the understated-ness (is that even a word?) of these nails but once they hit the sunshine BAM! Sparkle <3 

What do you guys think? What will you be wearing on your nails for Thanksgiving? Or are you like me and haven't planned that far ahead yet? ;) 

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment