Monday, December 22, 2014

Frosty Christmas Chevron

GUYS!

Hi there! Long time no talk huh? Man do I hate being away from this blog and trust me it was not on purpose. Thanks to my loving boyfriend (she says sarcastically ;)) I came down with a nasty cold at the very beginning of last week. It took me the entire week to finally get back on my feet, I couldn't get off the couch let alone edit photos and type up a blog post. Still working on 100% but I'm almost there, just in time for Christmas right?! 

So I've got some nails to share with you guys, are you excited?!?! LOL I've missed painting my nails and I'm hoping to have a few more Christmas designs up here before the season is over. Ready for this one?

I started off with a base of The Little LacquerBean Frosty Balls. When it was dry I used my TLLB mini chevron vinyls and red and green acrylic paint to create the design. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that was it!



I feel like the lighting is off in these photos.... maybe it's just me.... But anyways, I told you guys I'm crazy about chevrons this year and you guys haven't seen the last of them! ;) 

What do you think about this one?
Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment