Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Dots

Loves!

How was your weekend? Did you have fun? Enjoy it with you family? Do some Black Friday shopping? I did all of the above and it's left me zero minutes for nails! Boo! But I've got a few photos saved up so you're going to see my old nails today!

I do love me a simple dotticure, so much visual interest but so easy to create. I've created one using a special shade, Baroness X Taenenbaum Teal, a gorgeous emerald green with a beautiful shimmer. This shade is a part of a special collaboration with my brand, if you want to know keep reading and I'll tell you!

I started off with a base of Baroness X Taenenbaum Teal. When it dried I created the dots using OPI This Gown Needs A Crown and a toothpick. I sealed everything in with Essie Good To Go and that was it. Simple right?



I just love this color combination! Silver and green just looks so lovely together and it's got such a Christmassy vibe to me ;)

Okay, okay are you guys still reading? If so I'm going to let you know how you can get your hands on this gorgeous shade! My brand, The Little LacquerBean and Baroness X have teamed up this holiday season to bring you the B3 (Build-A-Beauty-Box) This box is so fun because you can create it and customize it just for you. Baroness X has two limited edition shades available (this is one of them!) and I also have two limited edition shades available. When you go to create your box you can choose one of Baroness X's shades and one of mine. After that you can pick your choice of cuticle oil and your choice of two 50 count nail vinyls equalling 100 count. Sounds cool right? Well the best part is it retails for $20USD shipping included for domestic orders. 20?! I mean I may be biased but I think thats a pretty damn good price for all of that. What a wonderful Christmas gift for anyone, even yourself ;) If you want to go grab yours head on over to www.baronessx.com to pick one out! They are available now so hurry you and grab yours while supplies are still available!

What do you think? Will you be picking up a box? 

Talk to you soon!
Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment