Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Golden Chevrons with Zoya Feifei

As I sat down to paint my nails the other day I really wanted to use some colors that I haven't tried before. I always seem to reach for the same colors so my untried list is rather large and when I opened up my drawers I realized that my Zoyas get almost no love. What?! Why don't we change that, like NOW.

The first shade that I grabbed was Zoya Feifei. What a wonderful and unique polish. It's an icy blue foil with so many different gold / copper based micro glitters which gives this polish an almost duo chrome effect. So lovely. I knew I wanted to pair this up with some gold art so I hope you guys like what I came up with!

I started of with a base of Zoya Feifei (3 coats for full coverage). When it was dry I used Bundle Monster plate BM-423 and Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold and stamped over each nail. For a little extra fun I used plate BM-317 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and stamped the little bow image on my ring finger. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that was it. 





I love how well the gold stamping compliments this polish. It's a little difficult to see in the photos but the copper / gold micro glitters were really prominent in real life. And I just think that little bow is too damn cute ;) 

What do you think guys? What is your most untried brand?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment