Monday, January 12, 2015

Swirly twirly with Zoya Liberty

MOAR untrieds!

Ready for another Zoya PixieDust? Today it's Liberty's turn to shine! Zoya Liberty is just a stunning medium blue. It has a sparkle that is so gorgeous I don't even know how to describe it! This one was in my untrieds for so long because I have heard that it can be a stainer. I doubled up on my base coat before I applied Liberty and had no staining. Just be careful around your cuticles ;) Ready to see what I came up with?

I started off with a base of Zoya Liberty (2 coats). When it was dry I stamped randomly over each nail using Bundle Monster plate BM-426 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I'm not sure what exactly this image is supposed to be but I sure do love it ;) I cleaned everything up and didn't apply top coat because it would ruin the textured effect but after I took my first photos I did end up top coating with Essie Good To Go so you guys can see the shiny smooth yumminess.




This polish. I actually don't even know what to say except I love it SO MUCH. I'm a sucker for blues, when I was younger blue was my favorite color, and this one is just the blue of my dreams. And when it's top coated the sparkly really comes alive. Definitely drool worthy.

What do you guys think? What's your favorite blue polish?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment