Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pink & Patterned

I'm still obsessing over Seche Audacious...

I mean come ON did you even see what a gorgeous bright fuchsia it is?!? Seriously it could be one of my all time favorite polishes and it's not even holographic so that means a lot!

Anyways I knew as soon as I put it on my nails that I wanted to pair it with a sliver polish because pink and silver is just, my life. Pathetic? Maybe but YOLO! ;) (sorry I swore I would never use that word on here.... OOPS) Okay it's time for why you guys are really here, nails!!!

I started off with a base of Seche Audacious. When it dried I stamped over each nail using Bundle Monster plate BM-319 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I cleaned up the excess, top coated with Seche Vite and that was it. Simple and easy!




I am loving this manicure so much! It's so simple, it took me literally a half hour to complete, but the final product is just wonderful. The silver really pops against the bright fuchsia for a super fun effect. 

What do you think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment