Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lots of Large Dots

Hi guys! 

I'm really loving dotticures lately. They're so easy to create and you can do almost anything with them! I've chosen to super size them this time though! Keep reading to see what I came up with.

I started off with a base of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Heart of Stone. When it dried I used a large dotting tool and Sinful Color Snow Me White, China Glaze Pool Party, Essie Boom Boom Room and OPI Malaga Wine to create the large dots. I sealed everything in with some Seche Vite and added a final layer of NYC Matte Me Crazy for a flat finish.



I so love these! I love how he kind of look like bubble gum balls! I really want to experiment with dots some more so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know in the comments! 

I hope you're all having a lovely week! Keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube later today for tutorials on this look!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment