Thursday, March 12, 2015

Heart Fishtail Nails

Hi guys! 

I'm super excited about this post because I've tried another technique that I've never used before! Yay for new things!!! ;) I'm not sure exactly what to call this design so I'm going with heart fishtail nails... deal with it LOL Ready to get started?

Start off with a base of BaronessX Fairest Of All. When that dries use LynBDesigns Fishing With No Bait to create the first heart. Then use LynBDesigns Nightmare Revisited to create the second heart creating the heart fishtail effect. Seal everything with some Seche Vite and the design is finished!




This look is so pretty! I mean not to toot my own horn ;) But I'm really digging this color combination and this look was so incredibly easy to create I know I'm going to have to revisit it soon.

What do you guys think?

Keep an eye out on my Instagram and Youtube Channel for tutorials on this look, I'll update this post with links when they are posted!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment