Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nude and White Floral "Lace"

One of my most favorite color combinations has to be the nude and white combination. It's so clean, fresh, and beautifully classic. 

That being said I have a super fun and fresh nude and white floral "lace" design to share with you all today. I don't believe that this particular stamp is supposed to be a lace design but I think that stamped over nude like this gives it a pretty lace effect. So I'm calling it lace. The end. 

I started this design out with a base of OPI Bubble Bath. I absolutely love this shade its the perfect nude and it makes your nails look clean and polished which is so important for a nail blogger like me because my nails get really stained from all of the different polishes I wear. When Bubble Bath was dry I stamped over each nail using Bundle Monster plate BM-204 and PMTG White Undies. I sealed all of that in with a coat of Seche Vite and finally added one coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy for a beautiful matte finish.




I could have worn this design for weeks! I'm totally smitten with it. The matte finish gives the classic color combination an almost edgy finished look and it's just perfect <3

Whats your favorite color combination? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment