Saturday, March 14, 2015

White to Gold Reciprocal Gradient Reverse Stamping

Talk about a mouthful of a title right?

LOL I swear these nails are way easier to create then they sound. I wanted to try some reciprocal gradient nails and I though what better way to try then to add in some stamping too. Bring it up a notch ya know? Keep reading to find out how I did it.

I started with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When that dried I created the gradient using Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold. Then I stamped over top of the gradient using the same colors and Bundle Monster Plate BM-408 making sure that the white half was stamped over gold and vice versa. Finally I sealed everything in with some Seche Vite and the design was finished. 




I know it sounds difficult but honestly this design was so easy to create. Time consuming? Yes but hard? No way! I encourage you guys to try it! And make sure you tell me so I can see all of the beautiful designs you come up with :) 

What do you think guys?

Make sure you keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look! I will update this post with links once they are posted.

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment