Friday, July 11, 2014

Primary color block negative space nails

I've been itching to do some more negative space nails and what's more fun then using some bright, bold colors?! 

I know these nails don't really look much like negative space nails, trust me I know lol. But there is a tiny little sliver of naked space between each color so I guess that counts right?! I meant to make the spaces bigger but I kept having to go back and straighten out lines and well, this happened ;) 

I started with some good old nekkid nails and then took some white acrylic paint and drew out the 'blueprint' of my design. When the paint dried I went back with OPI Big Apple Red, Sally Hansen InstaDri Lightening, Zoya Song, and China Glaze Orange Knockout. I cleaned up the lines and made sure there was still some naked nail showing through and finished off with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go




These nails were so fun to wear! I loved the bright primary (besides orange ;)) colors! I just wish I made the spaces a little wider but oh well, better luck next time right?! 

What's your favorite negative space manicure?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment