Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mint chocolate chip marbled

I don't know about you guys but this summer I've been crazy for mint! Mint clothes, mint makeup, mint nail polish.... mint everything!!! 

Up until recently though I didn't have much for mint colored nail polish, a shame I know! So I went on the hunt for two specific colors, China Glaze For Audrey and China Glaze Too Yacht Too Handle. And can I say, best purchases I've ever made!! For today, my manicure showcases the gorgeousness that is China Glaze For Audrey. Ready to take a look?

I started off with a base of Essie Blanc on all of my nails. For the watermarble nails I used Essie Blanc, China Glaze For Audrey, and Wet n Wild Black Creme. For the gradient nails I used Essie Blanc and China Glaze For Audrey and I added a coat of Hard Candy Black Tie Optional on top. I topped everything off with Essie Good To Go and then added NYC Matte Me Crazy for a flat finish. 




I'm definitely loving the matte finish on these!! Although I wish I didn't smudge my marble on my middle finger :( *sigh* What can ya do though?! 

OH! And I've been getting pretty good at these 15 second Instagram video tutorials!! I have two for this particular design and they should be posted shortly so make sure you head over to my IG account and check them out!! ;) 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment