Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Double Stamped Paisley Nails

Hi guys!

The world of double stamping is relatively new to me but I'm already in love with it! Double stamping gives a manicure so much depth and really makes it stand out, not to mention it's so much easier then I thought it would be ;) Check out this fun double stamped paisley design I created!

I started with a base of Squishy Face Polish Milky Ways. When my base was dry I stamped over each nail using PMTG White Undies and Bundle Monster plate BM-315. Then I immediately stamped over each nail again using the same plate and WetnWild Black Creme being careful to line up the designs as close a I could. Finally I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite and that was it!




I am so in love with these nails! I'm not sure if I've ever done a paisley print on this blog before but there will definitely be more ;) 

What do you guys think?

Keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look later today!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment