Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Monotone Stamping

Hi guys!

It’s Tuesday! That means we’ve made if out of Monday alive! Let me tell you things were getting hairy there for a little ;) But it’s over and there are only good things to come! 

I know I’m supposed to have a Twinsie Tuesday post up today, I also know that I haven’t had one in a few weeks and I’m so sorry! My job is really busy right now so it’s hard to find time to paint my nails and somehow Tuesdays always sneak up on me. I was going to do some last night but we lost power when I got home from the gym so I couldn’t see what the prompt was! Booo!!

But enough complaining, I’ve got some really fun monotone stamped nails that I can’t wait for you to see!


I started off with a base of Color Club Beyond. When it was dry I stamped over each nail using Bundle Monster plate BM-320 and the Black stamping polish from The Born Pretty Store (review coming soon). I sealed everything in with some Seche Vite and that was it.




Monotone stamping is one of my favorite nail art techniques, it’s so incredibly simple but I absolutely adore the final product. Especially with it’s holo and creme together, it makes the contrast so much better.

What do you guys think? What’s you favorite nail art technique?


Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment