Thursday, April 23, 2015

Reciprocal Star Gradient Nails

Hi guys! 

I'm super excited about these nails because ever since I started seeing these swirl star vinyls I knew I HAD to try them! Well good news and bad news, bad news first: they are a HUGE pain in the butt to apply!! LOL But the good news is that they are absolutely 100% worth it! 

I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. Then I created the vertical gradient using Wet n Wild Black Creme and LynBDesigns Nightmare Revisited. When that dried I applied my star vinyls (which I purchased from Snail Vinyls) and created the same gradient but with reverse colors. I peeled off the vinyls and added a layer of Sech Vite to seal everything in. 




I'm so obsessed with reciprocal gradient designs lately. The final effect is just so amazing to me LOL! But really, these nails totally made me feel like a rockSTAR B)

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment