Monday, April 13, 2015

Mini Holo Blobbicure

Oops, I blobbicured again ;) 

I had so much fun creating my other blobbicure that I just had to try it out again in mini and holo form. I DIE. I think I love this even more then my original blobbicure, keep reading and you'll see why.

I started out with a base of Color Club Beyond. Then I used Color Club Eternal Beauty and Over the Moon and a dotting tool to create the blobbicure. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it! 



I absolutely love how Eternal Beauty and Over the Moon pop agains Beyond. I really wish I had the chance to take a sunlight photo because DAMN it was amazing! Maybe I'll just have to recreate this look when it's sunny and I have time to take photos ;) seriously it's THAT amazing!

What do you guys think? What color combination would you guys like to see for my next blobbicure??

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment