Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wave Nails

Hi guys!

Since the weather has been getting warmer my excitement for summer is growing tremendously. Summer is absolutely my favorite season, warm, sunny, and it doesn't take 37584634689 layers of clothing to stay warm! With the summer come THE BEACH. *sigh* The beach. What a wonderful place <3 Too bad I never get to go because everyone around me hates it -_- So i thought I'd bring the beach to my nails instead with these awesome waves!

I started off with a base of Color Club Over The Moon. When it dried I applied the wave vinyls from Snail Vinyls along the edge of my nails. I painted over the vinyls using China Glaze DJ Blew My Mind and quickly peeled off the vinyls. I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite to finish this design off.




These nails really are quite simple but they really pack a punch with the neon / holographic combination. I love ho quickly I was able to create this design with the wave vinyls from Snail Vinyls, they were so incredibly easy to use! Click THIS link to check out there website and get some goodies of your own ;)

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment