Friday, July 31, 2015

Bear Pawlish Peek A Boo!

I've done it.

I've finally done it.

I've found the polish to end ALL polishes. May I please introduce you all to Bear Pawlish Peek A Boo! the most stunning, gorgeous, blindingly bright neon pink holo that ever lived.

And. She's. PERFECT.

I can't even try to control myself here guys LOL it's pretty obviously that pink is my favorite color.... (Pink & Polished Nails?!) and this is everything that I have ever dreamed of in a polish.... and dare I say, even more? I know not everyone will have the same opinion as me because everyone likes different colors (DUH!) but for you pink lovers out there, you absolutely NEED this in you life! Don't believe me? Check it out for yourselves ;)

Bear Pawlish Peek A Boo! is an intense neon pink linear holographic polish. The formula was so buttery smooth. Bright pinks like these can be known for staining but I was pleasantly surprised to find that Peek A Boo! didn't at all. Swatches below are two coats with top coat. Go forth and drool!



Dat flash doe
 Well? Did it blow your mind? Because it most certainly did for me! 

You can purchase Bear Pawlish Peek A Boo! HERE, though I think it may be out of stock she restocks the first Friday of every month.

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment