Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Watermarble Nails using Watermarble VINYLS

Chickadees!

I'm so super excited about this post! I get to show you guys some watermarble nail VINYLS! Yep, that's right, vinyls. These vinyls are from Stick It! Nail Vinyls with creative credit going to the wonderful +Lifeisnails. These are so much fun and I'm absolutely obsessed with how much easier they are to used then actually water marbling. Ready to check it out!

I started with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme and applied a layer of Seche Vite. When my nails were completely dry I applied my vinyls and sponged over top of them with Color Club Eternal Beauty and Over the Moon. Then I removed the vinyls and sealed everything in with one more layer of Seche Vite.




Just LOOK at how pretty they are!!!! *.* I'm so happy with the way these came out and I've got so many more color combinations in my head!

Note: these vinyls can be a bit tricky to use because they are so intricate but I've got a video coming out on my YouTube Channel shortly that will teach you how to use them with ease every single time! I'll leave a link here once it's posted.

These watermarble vinyls are from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and they retail for $5.00 USD for 15 vinyls. Only $1.00 domestic shipping and $2.00 International! These vinyls along with so many more, and most recently some leopard vinyls! <3, can be purchased HERE

What do you guys think? Will you give watermarble vinyls a try?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment