Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sail Away With Me

Hi guys!

I haven't done nautical nails on this blog in a really long time, but that's about to change right now with the help of Stick It! Nail Vinyls Straight Vinyls and Sail Boat Vinyls

Let's get this look started!

I started with a base of Zoya Song on all of my nails and sped up the drying process with a layer of Seche Vite. I used Stick It! Nail Vinyls straight vinyls to create the stripes on my index, middle, and pinky nails and painted over them with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Tag, Ur It!. I removed the vinyls and added two dots on the edge of my nails with a dotting tool and LOOK! Nail Color Rockets Red Glare. On my ring nail I placed a straight vinyl vertically on my nail and painted half of my nail with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Tag, Ur It!. I removed the vinyl and added a sail boat vinyl, also from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and painted over it with LOOK! Nail Color Rockets Red Glare. I removed the vinyl and sealed all of my nails in with some Seche Vite and that was it!



I am absolutely in love with these! They were so easy to creat with the help of Stick It! Nail Vinyls (purchase HERE). Nautical nails can be so fun and you can use almost any color combination you can think of! I'm glad I decided to go with the classic color scheme, but I can definitely see myself switching things up in the future!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment