Friday, October 26, 2012

TIHC Day 26: Witches :)

Good morning all! 

Today's prompt from the TIHC hosted by Lacquer Dreams is witches! I had so many cool ideas for this one but they all kind of flopped when I tried to do them on my nails wah! :( So my sister had the brilliant idea to have the little witches peeking over my nail and I thought that was such a cute idea!! Check them out! :)



Colors used:
- Sinful Colors Zincing of You
- Icing unlabeled green (Part of bejeweled collection?)
- China Glaze Agro
- Kiss Black Striping Polish
- Black Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint










So loving Sinful Colors Zincing of You which is the goldish color you see in the background. Not to mention I picked it up at Walgreens' .99 cent sale woohoo!! :)

Anyways, the witches were meant to be scary but they turned out ugly in a cute way.... if that makes sense ;) Just look at those warty noses! 

So what do you guys think?

Thanks again for reading and check out all of the other challengers below :)


7 comments:

  1. Oh man so cute! And they all look so angry! haha! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so stinkin cute I almost snorked my coffee thru my nose. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment totally made me laugh!! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  3. i don't know should i be scared or amused, anyway - love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! These are so cute! I love the witches little angry eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete