Friday, February 1, 2013

Glitter gradient

Good morning!

Happy Friday!! Woohoo! I sure do love me my Fridays :) 

I've got something extra sparkly for you guys today. I tried out my first glitter gradient using the wonderful Lucy from Lucy's Stash's tutorial. Click HERE for the awesome tutorial ;) I don't really have all that many glitter polishes, I steered pretty clear of them when my obsession started because I was terrified of the removal process! But now that I know how to get it off  easier I've been trying to pick up more glitters. Why you ask?! Well because Lucy always does AMAZING glitter gradients and I'm super jealous -_- haha! Mine aren't anywhere near as good as hers but I'm pretty happy with the results for my first time. 


Colors used:
- Wet n Wild Black Creme
- Wet n Wild Sparked










I think if my nails were longer it would have been easier to create this look. I kept getting the glitter too far down and I had to go back with my black polish to cover some of it up! And I don't think my glitter polish was quite dense enough. But thats ok because the final look is pretty darn cool!

So what do you guys think? Have you tried glitter gradient nails?

Don't forget about my giveaways!
Click HERE to enter my 300 follower one
Click HERE to enter the multi-blogger Valentine's Day one

Thanks for reading :) 

6 comments:

  1. glitter is always great solution :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty glitter gradient, great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous, I LOVE it! I tried the glitter gradient thing last night but it didn't quite work out lol. I'll definitely bookmarking that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) you really should her tutorial is amazing!! lol! :)

      Delete