Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm in trouble....

Hello all!

Yes you read it right I'm in trouble..... dun, dun, DUNNNNNN!!! Lol so yesterday I posted that I was doing a Halloween Nail Art Challenge and I was so excited and I still am! But... I was perusing some of the blogs that I follow and I noticed that Glitter Obsession just posted tonight about a Halloween nail art challenge that a bunch of people are doing and I just couldn't resist! I have no self control I know -_- But the picture was just so pretty and the challenges looked like so much fun I just HAD to do it! 


Seriously guys how could I resist that?? So I might be in over my head doing TWO challenges in October but oh well!! I am so excited! This means you guys will be seeing a lot of posts from me next month I hope your as excited as I am! Oh and if any of you want to join this challenge, click here and let them know! 

Thanks for reading everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment