Monday, September 24, 2012

Guest fingers with Lisa!

Hello all!
Before I show you guys my design for the day I'd like to show you the design I did on my best friend Lisa :) You'll be seeing her pretty little nails on this blog often since we love to get together and polish all day! So... judging from my recent obsession with gradients can you guys guess what I did to her nails? No? Well surprise surprise don't these look a little like gradients?? Sorry guys I just can't shake this obsession!


Colors used:
-Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Save the Date
-Sinful Colors Mint Apple










I never would have put these two colors together but after I put them on her nails I think they look so good together! Leave it to Lisa to find new color combos for me :)
So what do you guys think? Do you love this color combo?
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love you!! I've gotten so many compliments on my custom Kris manicure ;) <3333

    ReplyDelete