Sunday, September 30, 2012

More dots please!

Hello and good morning-ish all!

I loved yesterdays design so much I decided that we haven't seen enough dots here lately. So today you guys get some more dots! *Yayyy* I love how these designs can look so complex but be so easy to create. I tried to make the dots get smaller as they went down my nails but that didn't really work out because I don't have a very steady hand :( Oh well they still turned out really cool!



Colors used:
- Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch
- White acrylic paint
- Black acrylic paint











Like I said it's super easy to create all you need is some nail polish and a toothpick, that's what I used at least. So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment